TERMS AND CONDITION
The terms and conditions of membership are designed with you, our members, in mind. All members must keep to the same terms and conditions, including A-HSEAI Registered and non-Registered members. These terms and conditions apply to all our members. They are necessary to make sure we can offer a safe platform for you and other members to share knowledge, tools, resources, and experience and also benefit from the Organization in return.
In these Membership Terms:
- A-HSEAI Member: A-HSEAI Registered professionals that have sign in as A-HSEAI member.
- Non Member: members that are not A-HSEAI Registered
- Partner Member: A-HSEAI registered or non-registered Staff from a A-HSEAI formal partner.
- A-HSEAI Board Member: members that are Board Members of A-HSEAI.
- A-HSEAI Staff: Registered members that are staff of A-HSEAI.
- In these Membership Terms, a reference to “we” or “us” means A-HSEAI and a reference to “you” or “your” means a Member.
2 – Membership
You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and A-HSEAI may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
- refuse your request to become a Member; or
- once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
Your Membership is non-transferable.
Once Membership is granted you will only be able to access all areas of the site with use of the username and password you set up at the time you become a Member.
You are responsible for each and every access or use of the site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential.
You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and make use of the site on your behalf.
You must notify A-HSEAI in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Member Account, username or password.
You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for, and will indemnify A-HSEAI, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, directors, Partners and staff against, any and all claims made by a third party arising out of your access to, and use of, the site as a Member.
3 – Membership Benefits
- Full access to the A-HSEAI website.
- Access to the A-HSEAI management tools and resources.
- The opportunity to attend online and face to face events, accordingly to each event rules and fees.
- To submit articles, tools and other forms of publications to be included in the A-HSEAI website.
- Full Membership Certificate
- Membership ID Card, T-shirt and Face Cap
- Advertisement of Individual Company’s Programme/Business inline with the A-HSEAI Objectives
- The Privilege to have a recommendation Letter from A-HSEAI
- The Opportunity to participate in Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Campaigns
- The opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- The Opportunity to network and be linked to available job vacancies.
- The privilege to Start HSE Career from scratch
A-HSEAI reserves the right to change the benefits that apply to A-HSEAI membership at any time and without prior notice.
A-HSEAI can designate areas which specific member’s level can access due to its content
4 – Fees and Services
Membership is categorized into different parts
- Board Members : 30,000 (Official email)
- Top Management /State Executives – 20,000 (Official Email)
- Graduate/NYSC – 10,000
- Corporate Membership (100,000)
- Partner/Affiliate/Associate Member (20,000)
5 – Proprietary Rights
Your use of the Sites or any property of A-HSEAI does not grant to you any ownership or like interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Sites or any intellectual property rights subsisting in any of those things.
You are free to publicize A-HSEAI website content and share tools and resources by referring to its source and author.
6 – Prohibited Conduct
You warrant that while using A-HSEAI website and the various services and features offered on or through the site, you will not:
- use a false email address or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the site’s content, materials or services or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes unless given approval by the Organization.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the sites.
You must not:
- engage in “spidering”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the site or the services offered on or through the site, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the site or the services offered on or through the site;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through the site by any means;
- use the site or the services made available on or through the site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- use the site, content or services offered on the site for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, personally offensive or defamatory nature;
- use the site to distribute or make available any product or service that are not open source or free of charge;
- use any mechanism, device software or script to affect the proper functioning of the site including taking any action which may infect the site with any routine, including (but not limited to) any virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancel-bot or other computer routine that may damage, interfere with, delay, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- take any action which may interfere with, disrupt, manipulate, tamper with or otherwise abuse the site or networks connected to the site;
- use the site or the site’ services or features in violation of A-HSEAI or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or
- use the site or the site’ services in violation of any applicable law.
7 – Public Forum
A-HSEAI may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Site.
In addition to any other rules or regulations that we may post in connection with a particular service, you agree that you must not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the site or any service or feature made available on or through the site, any materials which:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site or the site’ services;
- are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- violate, plagiarise or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component;
contain embedded links, commercial solicitation, advertising, chain letters, mass mailings or, pyramid schemes of any kind;
- constitute commercial solicitation or ‘spam’ of any kind; or
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact.
- You further agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from A-HSEAI.
You also may not offer to buy or sell any product or service on, or through, your comments submitted to our forums.
You alone are responsible for all information and materials that you post to the site and the consequences of any of your activities on the site.
A-HSEAI reserves the right, but does not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all information and materials posted to the site or through the site, and A-HSEAI is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, any such materials posted by users. However, A-HSEAI reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in A-HSEAI’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Membership Terms, A-HSEAI’s policies or applicable law.
A-HSEAI may also impose limits on certain features of the forums or restrict your access to part or all of the forums without notice or penalty if we believe you are in breach of these Membership Terms or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
It is important to remember that comments submitted to a forum may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our site and elsewhere on the Internet, which are likely to be accessible for a long time and you have no control over who will read them eventually.
It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, embarrassing, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our public forums.
8 – Suspension and Termination
A-HSEAI may suspend or terminate your registration as a Member and deny you access to your Member Area immediately if:
- you breach these Membership Terms or any other terms and conditions, agreements or rules governing the Organization;
- A-HSEAI is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us when you initially sign up as a Member or in the course of using the site; or
- A-HSEAI believes that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our other Members or us.
By proceeding with this application you are confirming that, as a member of the Association for Health, Safety & Environmental Awareness Int’l (A-HSEAI), you will be committed to the development of others and that you intend to develop your management skills and professionalism continuously. You are also agreeing to abide by the A-HSEAI Terms and Conditions for Membership.
If you are accepted into membership, but it subsequently turns out that any or all of the information provided by you was misleading or false, we reserve the right to revoke the membership with immediate effect, without the right of appeal.