Association For Health, Safety & Environmental Awareness Int’l Founded as a non governmental organization in 2019 – We are swift to building a stance as one of the dependable Quality, Health, Safety & Environment organization with vast, respected and highly motivated individuals in this field as members.
Who we are:
It is important to note that Health & Safety is key to everything we do in life, hence the need to carry out all jobs; house chores, school activities, programmes and events in a safe and healthy manner to avert any risk of domestic or occupational incident/accident.
As such, Association For H.S.E. Awareness Int’l was established to ensure adequate safety is in place during moments as mentioned above, projects start up, while project is ongoing and decommissioning phase of project activities irrespective of where, and how little it may be, as far as there’s hazard and risk associated with it and it’s only healthy people who can carry out this task. “Health is Wealth”.
We have qualified Health-care practitioners as well as Safety & Environmental Professionals who are vast in this area. We are well-poised to ensure our citizens understand (through training and seminars) the importance of having a safe & healthy workplace, home, church, school and the entire environment.
Lastly, complying with the local and international Health and Safety laws cannot be overemphasized as this will help the organizations and churches to run their businesses without fear of being sanctioned as a result of failure to comply with regulations and standards.
To be the leading Health & Safety Organisation in Africa through building a well structured platform for Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental advocacy.
- Partnering with regulatory bodies such as (Federal Road Safety Commission, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Health, etc) to enhance Environmental Health, & Safety awareness and also stop any unsafe practice that could cause harm to workers.
- Liaising with the state and federal government agencies to ensure that contractors’ operations are carried out in a safe manner.
- Organizing free seminars, Health talks & relevant training to educate the general public and safety professionals on contemporary Environmental Health & Safety issues.
- Using the media houses and social media’s to convey important Health & Safety information to the people.
- Building an Environmental Health & Safety system that averts both domestic And occupational incident/accident
- Nurturing Young HSE Professionals and grooming them to desired height
- Ensuring maximum Health, Safety & Environmental practice (e.g. creation of muster point, safety signs, ensuring adequate and functional fire fighting equipment are in place) and are inculcated in Churches and schools willing to subscribe to this practice.